Notre-Dame de Paris
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 8, 2017 by Alexander Lautsyus. It was filed under Europe, France and was tagged with Architecture, Catholic Cathedral, France, Fuji XT-2, Landscape, Notre Dame, Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris, Paris Landmark, Photography, Travel.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Lovely view through the bare trees.
November 9, 2017 at 4:11 am
It is only chance to see the cathedral from this point by that time of the year.
November 9, 2017 at 5:50 am
Mm hmm; shot through the trees along Rue de la Cite, and before the big parking lot of the catherdral.
November 18, 2017 at 12:51 pm
It nice to talk to person who knows what is that about!
November 19, 2017 at 5:10 pm
Reblogged this on ugiridharaprasad.
November 8, 2017 at 11:38 pm