…and far, far away
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 31, 2018 by Alexander Lautsyus. It was filed under Canada, Ontario and was tagged with Agawa Canyon, far far away, Fuji XT-2, Landscape, Ontario, rail track, Railroad.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
March 1, 2018 at 3:26 am
March 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
March 5, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Evocative image. Sets the imagination on fire.
February 15, 2018 at 8:30 am
The road in any kind is the most evocative thing.
February 15, 2018 at 8:33 am
Very cool, Alexander! Love the way you have the focal point on the tracks with the background blurred. There is something about infinity shots that always draw me. What a shot! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
February 1, 2018 at 8:05 am
Thank you, Amy. I would like to run away with this track, beyond the horizon.
February 1, 2018 at 8:09 am
yes, that look into the distance, that feeling of adventure… that was my feeling when I took my picture yesterday for today.. not posted yet, but will be, waves across the province to you.. have a good one.
January 31, 2018 at 8:34 am
It provokes to go away from the reality to the dream although you never know what is waiting for you there. 🙂
January 31, 2018 at 8:38 am