- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on December 29, 2021 by Alexander Lautsyus. It was filed under Canada, Ontario and was tagged with Canada, Fuji XT-2, Niagara, Niagara Mouth, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Toronto Sky Line.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Lovely! Happy & Healthy New Year my friend.
December 29, 2021 at 11:48 pm
Happy New Year, Cindy! All the best to You and Your Family!
December 30, 2021 at 1:27 pm
It looks so beautiful.
December 29, 2021 at 10:18 pm
This time of the year it is quiet and peaceful here.
Happy New Year!
December 30, 2021 at 1:26 pm
You show Fort Niagara which is interesting to visit with the succession of occupants, French, English, Americans, a summary of the history of the area. And this gazebo, it’s the perfect place at sunset.
December 29, 2021 at 1:26 pm
This place is nice at any time and season. The historic site is interesting. I love to come here in the morning and evening. However, sometimes we visited it with no particular reason just being around.
December 30, 2021 at 1:25 pm