October Evening Sky
The last October Sunday was beautiful, and a lot of people rushed to enjoy that lovely day to Niagara Falls. Who knows, perhaps it was the last warm and sunny day of the season. Because we live right over the corner from that place, our decision to go there in the evening was right. There were not a lot of strollers around, cool and fresh air, the falling water roar, and a beautiful evening sky made walking enjoyable.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on October 31, 2022 by Alexander Lautsyus. It was filed under Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario and was tagged with Evening Sky, Flying Object, Fuji XT-2, Niagara Falls, October Evening, Ontario, Rainbow Bridge, Stairway to Haven, Sunset.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
These skies are gorgeous!
October 31, 2022 at 10:21 am
Thank you, Luisa. To watch the Sky is fun activity. 🌹
October 31, 2022 at 1:21 pm