Bench for Two
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 15, 2022 by Alexander Lautsyus. It was filed under Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario and was tagged with Autumn, Bench for Two, Fuji XT-2, Love Actually, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Photography.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
we got our first snow all today…. will you get snow where you are now?
November 16, 2022 at 2:46 pm
I am sorry for the late respond. By the day of your comment we did not have snow at all. However, in Toronto it was 5 to 10 cm snow, depends of area.
Today we woke up with the first snow in our town Welland.
November 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Welland is not a heavy snow zone is it? It is always so pretty when the snow begins to cover the ground.. enjoy!
November 19, 2022 at 5:51 am
Actually, it’s average zone. We have not too much, but not too little amount of snow usually. Let say, right now it is snow behind the window 🙂
Have a nice weekend!
November 19, 2022 at 5:55 am