Unfortunately, many places in the World are isolated today. People are staying at home. Families have a great opportunity to spend time together, have fun, learn each other and discover a lot of things in their children that they cannot even imagine. My Daughter asked her children 16 questions and had interesting answers. But from three of them, the most interesting gave her youngest daughter.
Just for fun ask your kid these 16 questions.
My Granddaughter – age 10
1. If you won a million dollars what would you buy?
– Nothing. I would just give it to charity.
2. How long does it take to get to England?
– Probably a while. How far away is Europe from Canada? If you walk, it would take forever.
3. What do I always say to you?
– I love you – that’s what I remember most. Or you just yell at me – haha… (😳)
4. What job do you want to have when you grow up?
– It’s hard to choose but if I had to choose one today, it would either be a musician or a video game designer.
5. What is the capital of Canada?
– Ottawa, but in the Animal Crossing it’s Town Hall.
6. Where do babies come from?
– You. Well, from different moms.
7. At what age do you become an adult?
8. If you could change one rule your family has what would it be?
– To be allowed to whistle at home.
9. If you could be a super hero what super power would you have?
– To die and then come back to life.
10. What would you do to save the planet?
– Break everybody’s phones and electronics so that people would be more focused on each other and studying.
11. If you could be good at one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
– Coordination because you need it for almost everything (Vlada has developmental coordination disorder so this is a sensible wish!)
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
– A lot. I have no idea – probably $1000.
13. Why do you think we should be nice to each other?
– Because it’s not cool to be cruel.
14. What does love mean to you?
– Sharing an umbrella under the rain ☔️
15. What are you scared of?
– I’m scared of being in a place where there’s no one to talk to and nothing to do, because then I’d be bored and sad.
16. What is most important?